* (Legal) Full Name
* Date of Birth (mm/dd/yy)
* Zip Code
* Cell Phone Number
* Alternate Phone Number
* Fiancée's (Legal) Full Name
* Are you engaged? If so, what is your anticipated wedding date?
* How did you meet and how long have you been dating?
* What types of dates have you had? (i.e. types of activities, alone or in groups)
* How do your family and friends feel about your relationship?
* How do your family and friends feel about you relationship?
* Have you ever broken off your relationship? If you have, why?
* If you broke up, why did you decide to get back together?
* From this relationship, are there any children? If so, how many and what are their ages?
* Why did you decide to marry each other? (OR: Why are you considering marriage?)
* Why do you think this marriage will work?
* What preparations have you made for marriage? (counseling, books, seminars, etc.)
* What are you hoping to receive from this premarital program?
* Are there any particular areas we have not discussed that we should focus upon during your coaching?
* Have you been married before? If so, are you widowed or divorced?
* If you divorced, why did your relationship end?
* When was your divorce finalized?
* Has your previous spouse remarried?
* Can you identify the failings that contributed to the breakdown of your previous marriage? If so, what, if anything, have you done to resolve these issues?
* Do you have any children from your previous marriage? From a previous relationship? If so, how many & their age(s)?
* If there are children from your previous relationship(s), what are the living arrangements and does it work for all parties involved?
* Describe the co-parenting relationship with your previous spouse/partner?
* Briefly describe your family and your family upbringing.
* Are your parents still alive?
* How would you characterize your parents' marriage?
* If you have brothers and/or sisters that are married, how would you evaluate their marriage (s)?
* How well have you gotten to know each others' families?
* Tell us about your church & spiritual background. Are you Born Again (saved)? If so, when did you give your life to Christ?
* What role has your relationship with Jesus Christ played in your dating relationship?
* What role do you expect Jesus and His Word (the Bible) to play in your marriage?
* What part has Jesus Christ played in your dating relationship?
* What part do you expect Christ to play in your marriage?
* Are you a member of Covenant Church? If yes, how long?
* Are you currently serving at Covenant Church? If so, where?
* Are you a member of a Covenant Small Group? If so, who is your Small Group Leader?
* Why do you think God would design sex to be enjoyed only within the context of marriage? What benefits do you see in waiting until marriage?
* What has your physical involvement been up to this point in your relationship?
* What are your boundaries for physical intimacy?
* Are you willing to abstain from sexual involvement until your marriage? If not, why?
* How do you feel about this?
The image below ONLY contains letters.
* Letters in image: