Proceed to Online Giving or remain on this page to learn more about how Covenant Church receives, processes and stewards your generous financial gifts.
At Covenant Church, Generosity is one of our Pillars, or core values. We are a church filled with generous givers – showing consistency in the giving of our time, talent and treasure to do the work of God.
"Bring all the tithes (the whole tenth of your income) into the storehouse, that there may be food in My house, and prove Me now by it, says the Lord of hosts, if I will not open the windows of heaven for you and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it." Malachi 3:10 (The Amplified Bible)
As generous givers, we seek to adopt these seven truths and goals:
- I recognize that God is the rightful owner of all I possess.
- I believe that God knows what I need before I ask.
- I want to work with diligence and wisdom to earn income.
- I decide to offer to Him the first fruits (first 10 percent) of the increase He blesses me with (tithes).
- My offerings will be offered from the portion that remains after I have given the first 10 percent.
- I will gratefully accept the harvest that will be returned to me.
- I will encourage those who may doubt that consistent first fruits giving will reap a reward.
To learn more about giving at Covenant Carrollton, take a minute to find out about Online Giving, view Our Policies, and discover answers through Frequently Asked Questions or Proceed to Online Giving.